Co Founder | CLICARS.com
I am an entrepreneur with 14 years of leadership experience as a consultant, investment banker and corporate strategist working in Europe, US and Latin America.
I am currently co-founder at Clicars.com, a startup that is disrupting the used car market by enabling consumers to buy and sell cars seamlessly through a more transparent, digital and enjoyable experience. Clicars has raised millions of euros among top investors and in March 2017 (less than 1 and a half years after having launched the product) sold a majority stake in the company to Aramisauto.com (Leader in online car sales in Europe) part of PSA Group (second car manufacturer in Europe with Peugeot, Citroen, DS and Opel) to become the leader of the online used-cars Spanish market.
Previously I led the corporate strategy function of Santander in the US, a $150 Billion US financial institution where I also was chief of staff of the President & CEO, preparing the company to the digital transformation while also addressing enhanced regulatory requirements.
Before that, I helped companies to raised $10 Billion in the capital markets as investment banker in New York and I provided strategic advice as a management consultant at The Boston Consulting Group.
I graduated from Harvard Business School and the University of Madrid (all of them with Distinction).
My values define everything I do and I don’t:
• I never do anything that I would not like to see at the front page of any newspaper
• I do not care who gets the credit, I care about results and getting things done
• I like good ideas, but I prefer speed and execution as they always win
• I treat others the way I expect to be treated
• I ask myself everyday whether I am contributing to make the world a better place